Virtual Zoom Event
A Conversation With Dean Dezsö J. Horváth and Stakeholders
As we celebrate 32 years of visionary leadership, join us as the Dean reflects on the School’s evolution and significant milestones, his defining moments as Dean, as well as his thoughts on the future of management education. An event not to be missed with the world’s longest serving business school Dean.
Joining the conversation with the Dean:
- Marcia Annisette, Associate Dean, Students; Program Director, Master of Accounting
- Marshall Cohen, O.C. (LLB ’60, LLM ‘63, Hon LLD ’86), Chair, Hennick Centre for Business and Law; Retired Counsel, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP; Founding Chair, Dean’s Advisory Council
- Janice Fukakusa (MBA ’79, Hon LLD ‘16), Retired Chief Administrative Officer and CFO, RBC; Dean’s Advisory Council
- Robert Krembil, C.M. (MBA ’71, Hon LLD ’00), President & Chief Executive Officer, Chiefswood Investors Ltd.; Dean’s Advisory Council
- Kikeloye Oyerinde (IMBA ‘20), Wealth Management Generalist, RBC Global Asset Management GAM; Former GBC President (2019-20)
- Ashwin Joshi, Associate Professor, Marketing; Director, MBA Program (Moderator)
>> Sign the Dean’s Guestbook: https://dezsohorvath.com/guestbook/ <<
Expected duration of the conversation is 90 minutes.
This event will be recorded.
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 @ 10:00 AM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)