Becoming an OVC Client
Entrepreneurs from incubator partners or those referred by Wildeboer Dellelce who are interested in engaging the services of the OVC can submit their application to the Clinical Project by the given deadline.
NOTE: We encourage all applicants to fill out and submit their Application Form closer to the application deadline in order for the form to contain all the most up to date information pertaining to the state of affairs of the business in question. See application form below.
Available Services for Clients
- Seed Financing: Subscription agreements for friends and family investments as well as consideration of preferred share terms, and/or early debt financing. Draft and/or review debentures and/or promissory notes, and any general security agreements and attend to associated filings.
- Business Entity Formation: Incorporation documents, initial corporate governance documents, partnership agreements, instructions on formal operating requirements for corporations and shareholder agreements.
- Employment: Drafting and/or reviewing basic employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, non‐competition and confidentiality agreements.
- Contracts: Drafting and/or reviewing various business contracts such as purchaser/supplier contracts, website designer/web host agreements, joint venture agreements and independent contractor agreements.
- Ongoing Corporate Maintenance: Assisting clients with matters such as preparing annual corporate filings required by federal, provincial and local laws, and reviewing and interpreting the terms of the organization’s governing instruments.
Initial Financing Round
- Corporate Finance Information: Provide information on typical deal structures for seed investments. Review term sheets and provide explanations of their material terms.
Some advice from Wildeboer Dellelce Associates:
Client Selection Criteria
Although the OVC may provide services to a variety of clients at different stages of growth, priority shall be given to clients that meet the following criteria:
- An established idea and/or business model
- Existing revenues or a business plan with existing pathways to generate revenues
- Full time founders (and/or employees)
- Imminent growth funding needs