JD/MBA Mentorship Program
JD/MBA students are well-positioned to choose from an array of career choices in business and law. They often have specific questions about the variety of opportunities and experiences that are available to them.
Insights and advice from graduates of the program is often the most helpful way to answer some of those questions.
HOW IT WORKS
• Program runs during the academic year (Sept to April).
• Mentors must have graduated in 2014 or earlier. [note: 2 years out rule]
• Matches will be based on students’ needs and interests.
• Mentor pairs are encouraged to meet at least three times.
• Time commitment: ~1 hour per month for >3 conversations.
Your experience and expertise is invaluable to a JD/MBA student. We sincerely hope that you will consider taking part in this Program, and help us continue Connecting Future Leaders in Business and Law with Outstanding Graduates!
To become a JD/MBA Mentor please take a moment to fill out this brief Registration Form [by Sunday October 2, 2016] to help us get to know you better and match you with a suitable student seeking your advice.
Registration form: https://webform.osgoode.yorku.ca/view.php?id=32364